Question about Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo Printer
SORRY, I COULD DO ALL, SAID TOO BIG,
Using a computer
1. Make sure your All-In-One is connected to a computer.
2. Load your document face down on the scanner glass. For help, see Loading your document on the scanner glass.
Open the Lexmark Imaging Studio. For help, see Using the Lexmark Imaging Studio
4. Click the Scan button.
The All-In-One Center appears with the Scanning & Copying tab expanded.
5. Click Preview Now in the upper right corner of the All-In-One Center.
An image of the scanned item appears in the preview section.
6. Click and drag the dotted line box to select a specific area of the preview image to scan.
7. Click Display Advanced Scan Settings to review and change the scan settings. Click OK.
here is the web site where the info was. If you want to see better images just click on link below. good luck :0)
MORE LOOK AT WEB SAYS TOO LONG
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2011 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Sep 12, 2011 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Aug 06, 2010 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Jul 12, 2009 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
May 31, 2009 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Jun 27, 2008 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Nov 21, 2007 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Mar 09, 2011 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
378 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!