Question about Sharp AR-C160 Color Copier
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Aug 07, 2014 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 10, 2011 | Kyocera FS-2000D Laser Printer
Drum unit non- installing error -
The drum unit is not installed or not installed properly.
Detaching and refitting the developer unit Procedure
1. Open the top cover.
2. Open the MP tray.
3. Remove the developer unit.
4. Check or replace the developer unit and refit all the removed parts.
Detaching and refitting the drum unit
1. Remove the developer unit.
2. Open the left side cover and then remove the waste toner box.
3. Unlock the drum unit lock and then remove the drum unit.
4. Check or replace the drum unit and refit all the removed parts.
I hope this is helpful,
Feb 25, 2011 | Kyocera FS-3900DN Laser Printer
Feb 05, 2011 | Kyocera TASKalfa 180 Copier
Aug 17, 2010 | Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager...
Jun 26, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!