Question about Adobe Computers & Internet
Go to your control panel and click on add/remove program. There should be a adobe 8 pro click on it and tell it uninstall.
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2017 | Adobe Computers & Internet
You can activate it free of cost.
To get the activation code, click on the following link.
Follow the instruction.
For that you have follow something.
1. Please deactivate your antivirus because crake is not work with the antivirus.
2. Run the crack before the installation of Photoshop
3. when they ask for activation select the "activation by the phone"(left side bottom)
4. fill the showing details on your crack
5. Click the generate key.
6. Apply the key.
7. Your Photoshop is now active.
I hope you like it.
Feb 08, 2011 | Adobe Photoshop CS2 for PC
Mar 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2010 | Adobe Acrobat® 8.0 Standard Full Version...
Nov 29, 2008 | Adobe Photoshop CS for PC
May 01, 2018 | Adobe Computers & Internet
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!