Question about Computers & Internet
There are a few reasons why a program will not install. I will try to help you resolve each.
1. Lack of privileges. Do you have local Administrator rights to install software? If not, can you login as the local Administrator to install the software?
2. Do you have the minimum Operating System requirements for the software? If you are running an old Operating System (Windows 95/98/2000/ME) then many new software programs will not install. If you are running at least WIndows XP or Vista, then you may need to install the latest service pack depending how new your utility software is.
3. On the flip side the Utility software may be too "old" for the Operating System! If this is possible, look on the web for a new version that is supported by your Operating System.
4. Do you have the minimum Hardware requirements? Do you have the minimum Memory/Disk Space for the software to install/operate?
5. Expired software. Is this software a time limited evaluation that is now expired? If so, this should be apparent when you attempt the install.
Use the above ideas to find the reason/solution to the problem you are having. :-)
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2016 | ECS EliteGroup Elitegroup Celeron 1037...
Feb 28, 2011 | E-Machines etower 366i PC Desktop
Feb 22, 2011 | E-Machines etower 500is PC Desktop
Feb 10, 2011 | E-Machines etower 600is PC Desktop
Oct 16, 2010 | E-Machines etower 500is PC Desktop
May 22, 2009 | Zhone (6218-I2-200) Router
Apr 12, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario C500t Notebook
Oct 07, 2008 | E-Machines etower 500i PC Desktop
Sep 28, 2008 | E-Machines etower 433i PC Desktop
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: