Phone is brand new, bought today.
Got it home, asked husband to set up.. I left him for about 1/2 an hour..
Returned and he had removed the battery coverings and removed sticker from inside phone where the battery sits...
He said he thought that you had to remove the cover off the battery, hes never owned a motorola before...
I tried to put battery in phone to see if it would work, but 'invalid battery and unable to charge' are all that show on phone..
Went out bought another battery and same problem..
Please tell me that my husband hasn't just wasted my money on a phone we cant fix..
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There is nothing wrong with your battery or your radio. you bought it a walmart at the lowest price available. this means you get what you pay for i.e. no frills the indicator flashing means it is connected to a power source and is charging / Maintaining the battery. it will only come on again when the battery is below 1/8th of the battery life and flash to let you know it needs to be charged again. there is no battery level indicator. these will work just fine but dont expect the 1-16 mile range they advertize unless you have full charge alkaline batteries and a direct line of sight to the one you are talking to.
1. connect your charger and wait about 1 hour (off position) 2.turn on your phone 3. pull out battery 4. put battery back and push battery until connect with the socket battery 5. if it doesnt work doit step (2.3.4) until show charging note ps: it work on my motorola v6 ferrari edition
hi, did you charge your battery for at least six hours before using it? New batteries are supposed to be charged for at least six hours before using it. If you didn't charge it, what you should do is boost-charge your battery with a genuine booster for some hours. Unless your battery is a fake, that should do it. hope this helps
hi sir... dont change ur batteries or go for new one... Its becuase the battery pin available in ur mobile device has got damaged... so its unable to store charges for a longer duration...Better give ur mobile for service and they will replace u with new pins.. dont waste in getting new batteries..
Totally discharging the battery is the way to go. But what you can also do to use your phone in the meantime is this. Plug your charger into the phone withOUT your battery in. It will tell you "Unable to Charge." When it says this, put the battery in. It might tell you "Invalid Battery" a couple more times, but it did eventually say "Charging Battery" for me. After that, simply turn the phone on and it will return to normal. This is when you drain the battery completely. Once I did that, I did not get the invalid battery error again.