Question about Kodak EASYSHARE M1063 Digital Camera
1. Remove the batteries from the camera and the memory card
2. Batteries should be Li-Ion Rechargeable Digital Camera Battery KLIC-7001 3. Verify batteries are inserted correctly
4. Place the camera in Auto Mode (Its green camera icon on the dialing mode)
5. Turn on the camera (if it failed try charging the camera)
6. Plug the USB AC adapter into a working power outlet.
7. Connect the USB cable to your camera and to the USB AC adapter.
a. If lights on battery charging light [solid green]
>charge the camera until light turns off or (up to 3hours)
b. If lights on battery charging light [red or flashing red]
>camera batteries are weak; replace with recommended batteries
c. If lights on battery charging light has [NO light]
>Try new set of supported batteries to test the camera one last time
>If already tested with a new set of batteries, set up the camera for repair
8. After all the step still camera will not work contact Kodak support line at 1 800 235 6325 (23KODAK) ** since the camera is less than a year it can be sent for repair in warranty. To receive warranty entitlement, you need to include a photocopy of the receipt or proof of purchase
NOTE: If Kodak repair center finds out customer induce damage, you will pay for the repair cost
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
Testimonial: "very helpful thank u very much, i will definitely refer my friends to u! marilyn u.k"
Try to measure the battery with a voltmeter, if it's 3.7V and you still don't get any life from the camera, it's a broken logic board. There is a camera repair guide that shows you how to open a Digitial Camera and replace the part. The part is on Ebay. There is also a camera repair service that can do it for you.
Posted on Nov 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2014 | Nikon D60 Digital Camera
Jan 14, 2013 | GoPro Digital Hero 3 Digital Camera
Jun 11, 2011 | Olympus Stylus Tough 6010 / ? TOUGH-6010...
Apr 11, 2011 | Sony HD Touch Camera MHSTS20S
Jun 07, 2010 | Samsung PL 70 SL720 Digital Camera
Nov 13, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare M1073 IS Digital Camera
Jun 17, 2009 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Jun 12, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 Digital Camera
Apr 25, 2014 | Kodak EASYSHARE M1063 Digital Camera
698 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!