Question about Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
When i print something the printer will start printing but end up only printing half of the page leaving the other half blank. ex. if i have a full one page essay it will print half the essay then roll out the rest of the paper with the bottom half blank
the computer claims the resume button is stuck however it looks fine to me. the problem is the resume button will sometimes become "unstuck" randomly and will print the entire essay
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2012 | HP DeskJet D2560 InkJet Printer
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. green led should be on
3. hold the Power button, release Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, double click "Resume" button and then release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Thanks, Joe
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Jan 21, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Feb 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 19, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Jan 28, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2007 | Canon i9100 InkJet Photo Printer
265 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!