Question about Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
When i print something the printer will start printing but end up only printing half of the page leaving the other half blank. ex. if i have a full one page essay it will print half the essay then roll out the rest of the paper with the bottom half blank
the computer claims the resume button is stuck however it looks fine to me. the problem is the resume button will sometimes become "unstuck" randomly and will print the entire essay
I think you have aproblim with the main card in side the printer
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2012 | HP DeskJet D2560 InkJet Printer
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. green led should be on
3. hold the Power button, release Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, double click "Resume" button and then release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Thanks, Joe
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response.
Jan 21, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Sep 04, 2010 | HP Printers & Copiers
Feb 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i550 InkJet Printer
Jan 28, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 7310 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 19, 2007 | Canon i9100 InkJet Photo Printer
217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!