Question about Intel Computers & Internet
o here make a folder in my DOC's Name and download to folder and copy it from the doc. Have a good day!
Posted on Nov 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2011 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Updating the BIOS with the Intel® Express
BIOS Update Utility
With the Intel Express BIOS Update utility you can update the system BIOS while in
the Windows environment. The BIOS file is included in an automated update utility
that combines the functionality of the Intel® Flash Memory Update Utility and the ease
of use of Windows-based installation wizards.
To update the BIOS with the Intel Express BIOS Update utility:
1. Go to the Intel World Wide Web site:
2. Navigate to the D946GZIS page, click "[view] Latest BIOS updates," and select the
Express BIOS Update utility file.
3. Download the file to your hard drive. (You can also save this file to a removable
USB device. This is useful if you are updating the BIOS for multiple identical
4. Close all other applications. This step is required. Your system will be rebooted at
the last Express BIOS Update window.
5. Double-click the executable file from the location on your hard drive where it was
saved. This runs the update program.
6. Follow the instructions provided in the dialog boxes to complete the BIOS update.
Feb 16, 2011 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Nov 12, 2010 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Nov 03, 2010 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Oct 22, 2010 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Aug 03, 2010 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Dec 27, 2008 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Dec 24, 2008 | Intel D946GZIS Motherboard
Sep 02, 2017 | Intel Computers & Internet
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!