Sandisk sansa m240 display is in some language other then english
My sandisk text language is in some asian language which i can't read so i don't know how to navigate the menu's to find languages and change it back to english. Anyone know how to describe how to navigate the menus to get to change language of display text?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I assume your current language setting is 'English,' and you want another language;
1) Press the top menu button, and roll the wheel clockwise or counterclockwise to get to SETTINGS 2)Click RIGHT side of wheel to get to Settings submenu. 3) Roll the wheel to SYSTEM SETTINGS at the bottom of the submenu list. 4) Click RIGHT side of wheel. 5) Roll the wheel to the sixth menu entry, LANGUAGE. 6) Roll the wheel to select from the 31 available languages; 7) Click RIGHT side of wheel to select the language.
What if you clicked the wrong language and are now stuck in Chinese (which you don't read)?
1) Press the top menu button. Rotate wheel to the picture of the 4-level 'Mixer'. This is SETTINGS 2) Click RIGHT. 3) Rotate clockwise to bottom of submenu list. 4) Click RIGHT. 5 Rotate clockwise to the SIXTH entry from the top. 6) Click RIGHT. 7) Rotate COUNTERCLOCKWISE to the top of the list. 8) Click RIGHT. You should now be in the default English menu.
One other suggestion; Download the PDF Manual for the SANSA FUZE, here:
For the m240 Sandisk gives next information, how to change the language on m200 series players: NOTE: All the steps start from the Main menu. 1. Settings Option can be accessed by going to the 4th item on the list. 2. Language is the 5th option after Settings. Manual for the m200 series: http://mp3support.sandisk.com/downloads/um/sansa-m200-um.pdf
Page 27 (=page26) of the manual shows how to go to the top level, main menu. Page 26 (=page 25) gives the table for top level menus.
You will have to fly blind a bit, but remember that the Spanish word for language is "idioma" and the Spanish word for English is "Ingles" - Here is a link to the user manual that will help you - Sansa does have a Spanish version of the manual if you want to compare. Eventually, you want to find this menu/setting:
This will reset the player to its original factory settings.
1. Press Menu to return to the Main Menu.
2. Move to Reset All and select it.
3. Select Save to reset to factory settings or Cancel to stop.