Question about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-S40 Digital Camera
Hello, aswin_bhaska! Don't worry. You can rely on this photo recovery software (also recover audio and video files); it can help you recover your lost photos from your Sony Digital Camera (or memory card):
Photo Recovery for Windows Users
Photo Recovery for Mac Users
Kind Suggestion: Before your photos are retrieved, do not save more files to the device (or memory card) in case the original files (your photos) are overwritten.
Posted on Feb 13, 2012
Luckily, there are many software applications that can help you
recover your lost digital photos. Pictures can be recovered because
when a photo is deleted from a memory card, the link to the photo is
removed, but not the actual data. You can think of it this way: you go
to a library and look up a book in the database, but don’t find
any information. Maybe the book was new and had not been put into their
online system yet, but the physical book is still in the library, you
just can’t find it easily.
Photo recovery programs because ignore the link and read all the books in the library and just spit them back out for you. They usually work very well unless some serious damage has been done to your card. One program that I have used, which does an excellent job and is totally free, is ArtPlus Digital Photo Recovery.
The program is only 1MB in size and doesn’t even have to be installed on your computer, it just a single executable file. To recover your photos, first connect the camera to your computer or use a card reader. Download the program and run it.
Go ahead and click Run Digital Photo Recovery at the top. Click Next and choose the drive for your memory card:
Next choose the target folder where you want to save the recovered photos:
Finally, go ahead and click Start to begin the process. Depending on the size of your memory card and your computer’s speed, the process can be anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. Either way, I’m sure the waitHow do i recover deleted images from the internal - photo-recovery.pngworth it!
I’ve tested the program by simply deleting all the photos off of my memory card (of course I saved them first) and running the program to see what it could recover. I was quite impressed with how well it worked! I was able to get back more than 90% of my photos. The other 10% were a little messed up and some were just empty files, but most came out perfect! Give it a shot and hopefully it works!
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W30 Digital Camera
Aug 21, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W80 Digital Camera
Jan 03, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W30 Digital Camera
Dec 25, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W30 Digital Camera
Aug 03, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 Digital Camera
Nov 28, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W300 Digital Camera
Jun 15, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T10 Digital Camera
Oct 01, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-N1 Digital Camera
May 24, 2008 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 Digital Camera
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!