Question about ViewSonic VA912BWB 19" LCD monitor
Screen suddenly does not display image, mostly black, with only short occasional flashes of color screen of desktop. The green light is on, showing it is getting electrical power. The monitor is a VA912B
There are two places to look for the problems, the backlight inverter board and the power supply, look for burnt parts, bad capacitors, etc.
Please post back what you find.
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2014 | Apple Cinema Display 23" HD Monitor
Feb 10, 2013 | Lenovo G550 PC Notebook
Sep 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2011 | LG 32LD350 32 in. LCD TV
May 22, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
May 06, 2009 | Canon PowerShot A70 Digital Camera
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 25, 2018 | Best Computers & Internet
May 25, 2018 | Canon Computers & Internet
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: