I need info on how to switch the case out
There is no written instructions. I looked online but there isn't any.
Follow this instructions
1)with the game-boy screen facing you, there are 5 round things there.
3 up and 2 down the screen.
2) put your screw driver inside there and remove it. Do it to all of them.
3) there are screw(nuts) inside those round things. so remove the screws(5) with the screw driver.
4)Don't open the LCD yet. Turn to the back of your gameboy, there you see 6 srews(nuts). 2 up one middle(for the battery) and 3 down. Remove the screws.
5) after you remove all 6 screws, the middle screw is for the battery. open the cover now the screw is gone and remove the battery.
(please remove any screw you see where the was before)
6) Open your game-boy with knife or with anything possible for you then the screen.
remove any screw on the board inside of the game-boy.
slowly and carefully disconnect a cable that is connected to the motherboard( LCD cable)
7) remove the speaker and then transfer it to the new skin, remove all the buttons and transfer then, now put the motherboard to the new skin, remove the Screen(LCD) then transfer it to the new skin. put the LCD cable you disconnect from the motherboard back. put the motherboard screw back. put the LCD screw back.
8) Turn to the back of the game-boy and put the battery back and all crews back. Now you are set enjoy!!!. feel free to ask me any question.
Jan 24, 2010 |
Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP Console