Question about T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2013 | Cell Phones
Dec 26, 2011 | Cell Phones
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 03, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Nov 23, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SIDEKICK SLIDE Cell...
Dec 13, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Nov 19, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick
Apr 13, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!