Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
My friend gave us this razr when he got an iphone and we havent had to use it until now and he doesnt remember the unlock code or security code. How do i reset it?
Normally Motorola uses a default code for master reset. which is 000000" .
1. Open your phone up and go to “Settings”
2. Next go to the selection for “Initial Setup”
3. Next go to the selection for “Master Clear”
4. Then select to confirm the option.
5. Now enter the security code which should be “000000”
6. Finally press select or ok and the phone will reset itself to the factory condition.
are you able to open the phone?
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3c Cellular Phone
Oct 30, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone
Mar 18, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Feb 23, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jun 24, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Oct 24, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!