Question about Sony Grand WEGA KDF-50WE655 50" Rear Projection HDTV
The lower front panel has to be removed first. After that is removed there is a door almost in the center of the TV which has to be removed then the lamp is behind that. If you need instructions you can download the owners manual at the Sony website. Please take a few moments to rate my answer. Thank you
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn off the television. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. Unplug the television from the power socket. Let it sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Unscrew and open the door that covers the projection bulb. You will usually find this door near the outlet wire. It may have up to four screws holding it in place, usually Phillips-head screws.
4. Pull out the bulb. There should be a plastic handle that you can gently pull out to remove the bulb.
5. Remove the new lamp from its packaging without touching the glass of the bulb.
6. Line up the groove on the new bulb with the groove on the bulb housing in the television.
7. Gently push in the bulb until you hear a click.
8. Screw the projection door cover back into place, then plug in the television
Mar 19, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 17, 2011 | Panasonic PT-53WX53 53" Rear Projection...
Aug 30, 2010 | JVC HD-56G787 Television
Jan 01, 2010 | Sony KDF-E55A20 55 in. LCD Television
Nov 24, 2009 | Emerson EWC19T3 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Aug 04, 2009 | Panasonic PT-53TW53 53" Rear Projection...
May 16, 2009 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-50WE655 50" Rear...
Aug 01, 2014 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-50WE655 50" Rear...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!