The 856o is solid ink printer. DN is the duplex version of the 8560. Price should be less then $900.
All print features are available on it. The hard drive is optional.
- Rich, vibrant colors on everything from cover-weight stock to recycled paper
- Adobe PostScript 3 and automatic color enhancement tools ensure reliable and accurate prints
learn about Xerox Color Correction (PDF)
- 2400 FinePoint™ print resolution produces incredible detail and halftones you'll be proud to share
- Consistent, vivid color from the first page to the last
- No penalty for color because the Phaser 8560 prints black-and-white and color at the same fast speed
- High monthly duty cycle of up to 85,000 images means you'll get a reliable color printer that will last for many years to come
Features that Enhance Ease-of-use
- Easy to install on your network with only a few clicks
See how easy it is to install
- No toner cartridges! Just drop the no-mess ink sticks into the Phaser 8560's shape-coded slots, close the cover and you're done
- Instant on-screen alert notification and help when a print job needs attention thanks to Xerox PrintingScout™ technology
- Access device and job status as well as accounting information from your computer via the Xerox CentreWare® IS Embedded Web Server
- Prints are secure with Saved Print feature, which won't print your job until you enter your PIN on the front panel (requires hard drive)
- Electronically "shreds" data stored on the hard drive after every job or on request (requires hard drive)
- Real-time paper tray status on your desktop shows all available media types and sizes
- Up to four paper trays can a hold a variety of media types and sizes
- Automated online troubleshooting with PhaserSMART™ gets you back to work fast
- Booklet printing feature automatically arranges your document so you can easily fold and staple it into a booklet (requires two-sided printing)
- Job completion notification lets you know when your print job is finished
- Run Black allows printing to continue in black-and-white if one or more of the color toners are depleted
- Print With feature prints your current job (such as a cover letter) along with other jobs stored on the printer's hard drive that you specify (such as a brochure or two)
- Personal Print feature can create your own private mailbox on the printer's hard drive where your processed print jobs are stored for quick printing via the front panel or embedded web server
Digitize . . . Organize . . . Distribute . . . Collaborate
With digital documents, you can easily create, search, re-use, and build upon your documents. Maximize your hardware investments with innovative software solutions from Xerox and Xerox Business Partners:
> Show me the Software Solutions
Prices do not include applicable taxes, shipping, or handling charges and are subject to change without notice. Products are available to qualified business customers installing in the US; subject to applicable terms and conditions, and may be either Newly Manufactured, Factory Produced New Model or Remanufactured; which have been produced to a Xerox pre-determined standard and may contain both new components and recycled components that are reconditioned.
- Contain costs
- Share knowledge
- Accelerate workflow
- Integrate paper and electronic documents
- Manage and distribute documents effectively
Average standard pages. Average Continuous Composite CMY Yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. Yield will vary based on image, area coverage and print mode. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF)
for more information.
Approximate pages. Declared Yield on Drums based on an average job size of 3 pages A4/letter size. Declared Yield on Fusers based on A4/letter size 20 lb (75 gsm) pages. Drum and Fuser Yields will vary based on job run length, media type, size, weight, orientation, and usage patterns. Read our Consumable yields guide (PDF)
for more information.