Question about KitchenAid Dishwashers
Thanks for using FixYa. Please check for the following if your dishwasher is not working--
1. Fuse (blown or tripped).
2. 120 VAC supply wiring connection faulty. Repair or replace wire fasteners at dishwasher junction box.
3. Electronic control board faulty.
4. Motor (inoperative, check resistances).
5. Door switch (open contacts).
6. Door latch not making contact with door switch.
7. Touch pad circuit defective.
8. No indicator lamps illuminate when START or OPTIONS is depressed.
Please do rate the solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2013 | Dishwashers
Jan 26, 2012 | Meiko Dishwashers
Aug 22, 2011 | Dishwashers
Jul 24, 2010 | KitchenAid Dishwashers
Mar 25, 2010 | KitchenAid KUDS01DJ - Multiple Color...
Nov 03, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 21086
Aug 13, 2009 | GE Nautilus 24" Built-in Dishwasher
Apr 11, 2009 | KitchenAid Dishwashers
Mar 02, 2009 | KitchenAid 24 in. KUDS02FRSS Stainless...
Jun 08, 2006 | Whirlpool 24 in. GU1500XTLS Stainless...
448 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!