Question about Yahoo Messenger
If the sound card and the microphone are working, then the problem has something to do with the Sound Settings.
If you are running a Windows-based computer, please follow the steps below:
1. Check the physical connection, make sure that the 3.5mm connectors are properly connected to the right jack.
2. Locate the 'Speaker' icon on the 'Tast Bar' (which is down by the clock). Click on it and make sure that the volume is set to maximum.
3. Go to the Control Panel > Open the "Sounds" or "Sounds and Audio Devices"
4. Click the "Audio" tab and make sure that the Sound Recording is set to the right device (which is the name of your sound card).
5. Then check the box for "Use default devices" > Apply > OK
Hope these helps and have a great day!
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2012 | Cell Phones
Sep 05, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Dec 04, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 23, 2010 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
Feb 07, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Oct 21, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Oct 12, 2007 | Motorola Mobility i560 Cellular Phone
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: