- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to settings.
Language and input.
Keyboard and input methods.
If google keyboard is your default, tap on the settings image.
Under General, there is an option called "Sound on keypress".
If checked, un check it and the sound will disappear.....
I found this answer at Howard Forums from a user named JHDreamer 1) Power up device and when prompted to enter password enter 1234
2) Press end key twice at the password error screen
3) Enter dial pad screen
4) Type in *1673492846 then press down on the D-pad
5) Select menu option 8, 1 , 1.
6) Let device reset and your done =]
If you don't want to do a master rest, do this.
Thanks to BillA*
1. Connect the phone with a serial connection such as NSPro box. 2. Using CDMAWS read the following addresses: T469/559 - read 0x023C0000-023D0000 A887 - read 0x02570000-02580000 3. Find the lock code in the bin around the string "36245"
A couple of things. Make sure none of your keys are stuck. One key being stuck will disable the keyboard. Carefully depress each key individually and see if one of them is responding differently.
If you want to try, and its not overly difficult, remove the keyboard and unplug and re connect every connector and ribbon cable you can find. Often one of them becomes loose or has a so so connection that can cause it not to respond.
Let me know please.
I couldn't find an answer online, I have a Toshiba satellite with Vista and the clicking wasn't working on the pad. I found the answer....
open control panel...
hardware and sound....
the tab Device Settings
click Tapping on the left
click the check box enable tapping
and for everyone with problems with nothing working on the pad at all hold down the FN key next to the control key and press F9