Question about Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Error message on printer - 'unable to print 70'?.....Please solve!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If this is a Brother clean the clear strip on the carriage assy. it is a timing strip for the carriage , I have seen ink on these cause the "36" code
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
SOURCE: Print unable 32 ?
Print unable 32 is dirt or scratch on the transfer belt assembly. There's a timing mark on the belt that a sensor must read. If the belt is damaged, you will need a new one.
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
Usually that error means the encoder strip behind the carriage assembly is out of position or very dirty. Best to remove the top cover to correct, you might also find a scrap of paper either on the extreme right or left stopping the carriage from moving properly.
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
Error code 36 is generally because of a paper jam that was not cleared. Remove the rear jam cover (the plastic cover in the back center of the machine)and the paper tray and check for any pieces of paper. Sometimes just a scrap will remain, but it's enough to cause the machine to not work.
Once you've replaced the covers, if the jam code does not reset, turn the machine off and then back on.
Posted on Jun 04, 2010
the proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons OK, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press blue MONO start button to select PURGE which requires it to be pressed a number of times before PURGE appears on the LCD screen of the printer
4. then use the up'down key and OK button to enter the reset code 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys to reset the counter : Note this does not overwrite the number next to PURGE on the LCD screen but once the last number is added it gets reset to 0000
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Feb 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 18, 2011 | Brother DCP-350C InkJet Printer
Dec 01, 2010 | Brother MFC 490cw Color Inkjet...
Dirty encoder strip
Foreign object, such as a paper clip or ripped piece of paper is stuck in the
most common cause of this issue is dirt on the encoder strip.
Oct 27, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Aug 20, 2010 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Aug 16, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 12, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS F60 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 20, 2009 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!