Question about Kenmore Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2014 | 2002 BMW 330i
Apr 08, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 01, 2012 | Dodge Ram 2500 Cars & Trucks
Nov 15, 2010 | GE DBXR463ED Electric Dryer
To change the belt you'll need to remove the top paenl and then remove the drum and you would be able to see the belt. You can disassemble it by the following procedure--
Drum Removal / Roller / Glide Access--
Top Cover / Door Switch / Front Panel /Gasket Removal-
1. Disconnect power supply to unit.
2. Use a plastic putty knife to depress the locking clip between the Top Cover and Front Panel.
3. Disconnect wiring from the Door Switch.
4. Depress the locking tabs on switch side and remove through the front.
5. Remove two screws, 1 each side, from the back flange of the Front Panel.
6. Tip Front Panel back and remove. Rotate Front Panel to the back side and remove gasket.
Hope this helps...
Sep 20, 2010 | Maytag Dryers
Sep 17, 2010 | 1996 Cadillac Seville CA Value
May 20, 2010 | Neff Ovens
Sep 22, 2009 | 1987 Ford F 150
Jun 30, 2009 | 1980 Honda GL 1100 Innerstate Gold Wing
Jan 31, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Copier
Dec 16, 2017 | Kenmore Washing Machines
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: