Question about Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Same thing happened to us.
1. slide open the detergent/softener drawer/container,
2. look on the outer handle (where you hold to open the drawer) on the inside
3. on the right side by fabric softner there is a small slot in the dead center
4. the magnet fits there perfectly
5. to make this clearer: when you open it, look on the back side of the outer handle that you hold to open. look on the same side as the fabric softener in the middle of the back of the handle. the slot is directly across from where the handle touches the washer when it closes.
Hard to explain, but it fixes the problem. Hope this helps anyone trying to figure this out!
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
Its part of the door mechanism ie door lock
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks so much!"
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2014 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Mar 04, 2011 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Apr 20, 2010 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Jan 06, 2010 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Feb 02, 2009 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Jan 03, 2009 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Aug 15, 2008 | Washing Machines
May 03, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Sep 04, 2007 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Apr 14, 2007 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: