Question about Canon i250 InkJet Printer
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...I opened "Printers" and saw that a "copy" of my printer (i250 or i350) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...
Posted on Feb 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2017 | Canon Refillable Cartridges For Pixma...
Jan 28, 2011 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 29, 2010 | Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon i250 InkJet Printer
Oct 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 29, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 26, 2008 | Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 18, 2007 | Canon BJC 80 InkJet Printer
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: