Question about Samsung Electronics - Others
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Ok, here is what you need to do :-
1. Remove any disc that might be in the machine
2. Unplug the power lead from the player
3. after 30 seconds reconnect the power lead
4. Turn on the dvd player with the remote and wait for "No Disc" to be displayed.
5. Press enter on the remote then press 8,4,2,6,9 then press enter. The dvd player should switch off
6. Turn the dvd player back on, then off again. Do this once more and it should now be region free
Hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 23, 2010 | Samsung Electronics - Others
May 31, 2010 | Samsung HT-TZ512T Theater System with...
Feb 07, 2010 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
Dec 29, 2009 | Samsung HT-DB120 System
Oct 01, 2008 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
Aug 03, 2008 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
Aug 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
748 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!