Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The waste ink tank is on the bottom of the printer.To find and replace or clean it you need to disassembly the hole printer.Also need to reset the waste ink counter.
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
on Apr 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 04, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 8860MFP Printer
Dec 01, 2010 | Lanier UNKNOWN
Jan 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jul 26, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
May 16, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!