Question about Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
This router does not have the typical "strict or open" NAT types. Looking at the manual, it looks like what you want is NAT enabled and SUA only enabled.
Page 133 has the details.
Log into router
go to the NAT tab
Enable SUA only
Apply the change.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: set nat to open
These routers have a setting underneath the advanced tab (within advanced setup) called UPNP.....all three of the active tick boxes need a tick in (by default they don't) and this will sort the NAT stuff out.
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
SOURCE: Change NAT to open
Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...
Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Forwarding" subtab...
1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the start box type in 88 and End box type in 88, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
2) On the second line in Application box type in PQR, in the start box type in 3074 and End box type in 3074, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
3) On the third line in Application box type in XYZ, in the start box type in 53 and End box type in 53, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box and click on Save Settings...
3) Once you return to the set up page click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...
4) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...
5) Goto the XBox Network Settings and IP Address Settings and select manual IP Settings and assign the following on your Xbox
IP Address :- 192.168.1.20, Subnet Mask :- 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway :- 192.168.1.1...
6) Also assign the DNS Addresses on the Xbox
Primary dns :- 220.127.116.11...Secondary dns :- 192.168.1.1
7) Turn off your modem, router, and Xbox...Wait for a minute...
8) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xbox and test it...it will connect... Kudos! Thanks! If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 05, 2009
you will need to change some settings on the router.
reduce the MTU . IF the MTU settings on the router is 1500 then change it to 1365.
Also you will need to open some ports on the router.
I hope the following link will help you.
Click Here for more information
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
on Feb 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 27, 2011 | Belkin Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 27, 2011 | Edimax BR-6226n nLite Wireless Broadband...
Jan 04, 2010 | NetGear DGN2000-100NAS Router
Dec 09, 2009 | Actiontec Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jun 01, 2009 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Mar 13, 2009 | Dynex DX-E401 Router
Oct 08, 2007 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
8,579 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: