Question about Alesis Sr 16 Stereo Drum Machine
I believe you have to save the performance as a song or the settings will go away when you reset the unit.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2013 | Hammond XK1 Pro Drawbar Organ
Jan 11, 2013 | Korg ESX1 Electribe SX production station...
Apr 10, 2012 | Roland Boss DB60 Dr Beat Metronome
Heres how to restore your MPD24 factory defaults using the Vyzex software:
1. Plug in your MPD24 with USB cable, and then open the Vyzex software.
2. Click File > Open
3. Select Factory SET.SQS, and click open it.
4. You should now see BFD Lite and other details on the Vyzex MPD image.
5. As long as you're on the DATA tab, you should see a PUT SET button available. Press it to transfer the factory presets to your MPD24.
6. An overwrite warning will be displayed. Press YES to overwrite your damaged MPD24 presets with the factory presets.
You'll see a progress bar filling up for about 10 seconds, and then once it disappears, that's it!
You're all done - Enjoy!
Jul 29, 2011 | Akai Professional MPD18 Steven Slate...
Mar 01, 2011 | M-Audio Axiom 25 G2 USB MIDI Controller
Mar 27, 2010 | Digi-Tech Digitech Vocalist Live 4...
Mar 08, 2010 | Line 6 Spider Iii 30
Jan 24, 2010 | Music
Nov 20, 2009 | Alesis Sr 16 Stereo Drum Machine
Oct 06, 2009 | Line 6 Spider Iii 120 Stereo Guitar Combo...
Nov 21, 2015 | Alesis Sr 16 Stereo Drum Machine
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!