- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The instructional booklet that came with your MadCatz item usually explains what you need to do. If it didn't come with a booklet, try charging it, then syncing it with your PS3 using the PS3's bluetooth sync capability.
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below: • Setting the headset into pairing mode 1) Ensure the headset is fully charged 2) The headset must be switch off 3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue 4) The headset is now in pairing mode • Searching for the headset on the phone 1) Go to “settings” or “connections” 2) Select Bluetooth, then options 3) Select Devices and click add 4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found 5) Select the Explorer 3XX device and click add 6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’ 7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds. 8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device. • The headset is now paired with the phone
I have a LG rumor phone from sprint and I am trying to program my bluetooth samsung WEP 200 and it is saying no bluetooth device found how do I set up the bluetooth I lost my instruction. The bluetooth was previously hooked up to the Razor phone
1. Turn the BT150 on. To do this press and hold the answer/end button until the light flashes blue, then release. 2. Press and hold the answer/end button and the volume up (+) button until you receive solid blue light. This may take up to 10 seconds. 3. Go into the Bluetooth menu on your cell phone and follow the cell phone’s instruction guide for pairing a Bluetooth headset. This generally involves going into a “devices” or “hands free” menu and adding a new device. Your phone may ask if you want to pair with the headset, accept by pressing “yes” or “OK” and confirm with the passkey or PIN 0000 (4 zeros).
must start with headset turned off.
1) turn on headset and keep your finger pressed until the blue light stays on
2) now let your phone search for the device. when it does select it
3) the pin is 0,0,0,0
4) then it should be matched