Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8130 Cellular Phone
You have toUnlock Your phone, you have to do it with the help of unlockcodes.......................
These unlock codesare generally Provided by the Service Provider you can get it forfree............
if youare unable to get it don't worry you can also get fromthird party at low cast ...............
i know some sites forgetting codes ........ i will let you to know cheapest one i know..............
Here his the url trythis Click Here
Posted on Jun 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's a clear and fully detailed guide on how to unlock a BlackBerry Curve-8310 :
1. Insert any sim card
2. Turn off all of the wireless connections
3. Go to Options
4. Select Advanced Options
5. Select SIM Card
6. Hit menu select show keyboard (if your BlackBerry have touchscreen)
7. Type MEPD ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
8. Type MEP2 or MEP4 ( you will not be able to see what you are typing )
9. Now the phone will prompt you to enter the mep code
10. if you not already have the code, then i suggest BlackBerryMEP.COM to get it from .
11. Enter the mep code ( you should see "code accepted" )
12. Restart your BlackBerry .
SOURCE : BLACKBERRYMEP.COM
Posted on Jan 31, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Oct 24, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Jul 28, 2010 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Jul 03, 2010 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Nov 11, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Oct 01, 2009 | AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 Cell Phone -...
Sep 28, 2009 | AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8310 Cell Phone -...
Sep 13, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Mar 14, 2009 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
278 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: