Question about Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
You have faulty motherboard my friend.Time to get new laptop as it is expensive to change mb
Posted on Nov 11, 2012
1. First turn OFF the Computer and disconnect the AC Adapter from the Computer.
2. Remove the Battery from the Computer, clean the Battery contacts with the pencil eraser.
3. Insert the Battery in the Computer after 5-10 seconds and try turning ON the Computer with the Battery power only (without connecting the AC Adapter).
4. If the issue persists, remove the Battery, connect the Computer with the AC Adapter and then try turning ON the Computer using the AC Power only.
5. Remove the RAM Module from the Computer, clean it, insert the RAM in the Computer and then try turning ON the Computer (either with the AC Power only or with Battery only).
6. Try connecting the AC Adapter to different working Power outlet.
NOTE: If you are getting any error message or any beeping noise then please post it for further troubleshooting steps.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2015 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Mar 12, 2015 | 2014 Jeep Patriot
May 02, 2014 | Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide...
Apr 26, 2014 | Harley Davidson FLSTN- FLSTNI Softail...
Oct 04, 2009 | 1995 Lincoln Town Car
May 13, 2009 | Nike Imara Fit WR0076-002 Wrist Watch
Mar 26, 2009 | Nike Imara Fit WR0076-002 Wrist Watch
Nov 11, 2008 | Nike Imara Run WR0075-014 Wrist Watch
Nov 11, 2008 | Nike Imara Soar WR0103 201 wristwatch
Jun 19, 2008 | Whirlpool GR399LXHS Electric Kitchen Range
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!