Question about Whirlpool GH9176XMS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Microwave will not operate (cook). F7 error code
appears on the display.
Electrical circuit interruption between L1 and Neutral in
the microwave inverter circuit.
1. Check door, hinge and cavity front alignment and adjust
2. Check the operation of all interlock switches.
3. Check over temperature protector for the magnatron.
4. Check all Cavity Thermostats for closed circuit.
5. Unplug the oven for at least 40 seconds. If this solves
A. Check the Cooling Fan for proper operation or
B. Check the resistance of the magnetron thermostat.
It should be 0 Ohms, replace if necessary.
6. Check that the control cable to the 1100 watt inverter
is properly connected to plug P2 on the display PCB
& Adjust or Reconnect
7. If interlock switches operate correctly, replace 1100W
8. If problem persists, replace control assembly.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2016 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens
Oct 15, 2013 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
May 22, 2011 | Whirlpool MH9181XM 1100 Watts Microwave...
Feb 06, 2011 | KitchenAid KHMS2050S 1200 Watts Microwave...
Feb 01, 2011 | Whirlpool GH6177XPS Microwave Oven
Oct 26, 2010 | Kenmore 68361 Microwave Oven
May 13, 2010 | Whirlpool MH3184XP Microwave Oven
Dec 24, 2009 | Whirlpool GH6177XPS Microwave Oven
Jan 19, 2008 | KitchenAid KHHS179L Convection/Microwave...
851 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: