yes.... there is free unlock code for your Motorola L6.... i am a user too of Motorola L6 and i juz figured out how i can get the unlock code for my Motorola L6.... you can do it all by youself!!!! juz follow this:
1) form your Motorola L6 idle mode, press d menu key (menu key is d key between the left and right soft keys) and go to Settings> Security> New Passwords> then change unlock code;
2) as you sEe, Ur phone is asking for Ur old unlock code, press the menu key to switch it to security code;
3) as U press the menu key, U will notice that Ur phone is now asking for Ur Security code.... enter Ur security code (the default Security code for Ur Motorola L6 is six zeros<e.g. 000000>) then press <OK>
4) now, Ur phone is asking for New Unlock Code, type d code U want (max. of 4 chars.) then press <OK>
5) enter again d Unlock code for verification....
TIP: if U forgot Ur Unlock code again, juz do d process again. u can
forget Ur unlock code but never forget Ur security code!!!! you can switch the unlock code into security code by pressing the menu key!!!!
is that thing solve Ur problem???? pay me back by sending me Ur coMment: firstname.lastname@example.org