Question about Symbol Pocket Browser (swe-60299-02) for Pocket PC
To 'Reflash' a mobile device, you will need to do the following:
1. Go to the symbol website ( www.symbol.com )
2. Go to 'Support and Resources' and select 'Software Downloads'
3. Select 'Mobile Computers' as the 'Product Line'
4. Select 'PPT8800CE' or 'PPT8800WM' (dependent on your OS)
5. Try to locate a 'Device Configuration Package' which is used to 'Reflash'
the mobile device and bring the 'OS', 'Applications' etc.. bang upto date (In
other words a total reload of the unit just like 'format c:')
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2013 | Symbol Ppt8846-t2by1dww Wireless Pda Win...
Oct 18, 2017 | Symbol MC50 Pocket PC
Aug 05, 2011 | Symbol CB3000 (CB30000010WWR)
Jan 07, 2011 | Symbol MC50 Pocket PC
Nov 13, 2009 | Compaq iPAQ H3955 Pocket PC
May 03, 2009 | Symbol MC50 Pocket PC
Feb 26, 2009 | Symbol MC50 Pocket PC
Mar 23, 2008 | HP iPAQ HX2400 Pocket PC
1,761 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: