To successfully transfer songs either MP3 or WMA files to your MP3 player follow these steps.
1) If your device came with a CD insert this into your computer and follow the on-screen instructions.
If the device has no CD most PCs will recognise the device and update the drivers automatically once you have connected it via USB cable.
2) Connect the device to the PC using USB cable. With many players this is the only means of charging the device.
3) On your computer go to 'Start' - 'My Computer' and you should see the device listed as a USB Mass Storage or Removable Disk.
4) Click and highlight the songs you want to transfer to the MP3 player. You can either drag and drop them directly into the USB Mass Storage Folder shown in Step 3 or you can right click the song file and select 'Send To' USB Mass Storage Device.
5) The songs are now on your MP3 player.
6) Disconnect the player from the USB cable. The player will take a moment to update and you can now play the songs on the player.Note:
In order to transfer music files from a CD these must first be converted to MP3 in order for the player to be able to play them. To do this you can use Windows Media Player to 'Rip' the songs onto your computer in MP3 format. From here use the steps above to transfer them onto the player.
If your MP3 player has video capability these files will need to be converted in to a format that the player can handle. To do this, use the software that came with the device on the CD or you may use a free converter like this one
if the original software is lost.
Hope this Tip has helped.
Please do reflect this and indicate your rating using the Yes/No buttons below.