My 6288 green dial key and up arrow buttons as well as red end call keys are not responding, it is also turning on and off the active standby mode non stop! please help, ive tried resetting it to factory defaults but still same problem, its on 3 network
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first, you have to choose, what kind of reset do you want:
Restore factory settings - resets
all the settings to the default ( you will not lose any data) Make sure
you back up your data as you will lose all of it when you perform
option 2 or 3 on this list. The default code for ALL operations listed here is 12345. - dial *#7780#
Reformat your phone (out of the box, tho keep in mind that most newer nokia
phones at least n series, e series and s60 based phones have udp - user
data preservation so not ALL data may be lost. still it is a good idea
to always do a back up of your stuff.)3. This you perform as a last
resort. Nothing else is working.If the phone is not showing any
activity, proceed with hard formatting , turn off your phone, hold the
following buttons while pressing the power button. (the default code is 12345) - dial *#7370#
hard reset - hold the following buttons* (star key),3 (number button) and talk/green key. turn on the phone and do not release those buttons until you see the Nokia
boot up screen. once you feel the phone power up you can let go off the
power button while still holding all three buttons ( for Nokia 5800XM - use the following buttons to do a hard reset, /GREEN/RED/CAMERA keys pressed all at once on power up. this will only work on 5800's that have firmware version 20... and up. ) For Nokia N97 (unofficial version but works) is SHIFT /SPACE BAR / BACKSPACE while holding the power button. Again do not let go until you see the handshake screen.
If these codes are not working the only thing for you to do is contact your Nokia Care Center/Service for assistance.
Dial: ##4357* Select view Scroll down to select reset. 6 digit code: 000000 Click Ok Should reboot. Dial *228
1. Power down the phone 2. Hold down the volume up, end key, trackball and send key simultaneously. 3. Phone boots. After it vibrates you let go. To reset Kyocera Zio try the following:
1. Remove battery and put it back after two minutes
2. Press and hold down the home button key while turning on the phone.
3. If by chance the phone starts , do Menu Button > Settings > SD Card USB MASS > Factory Data Reset
If it does not work, try:
Hard reset 2.
1. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok a) 2. Remove battery for 15 seconds & replace battery. 3. Power up the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds and wait until the device powers up completely. b) 4. Power off the phone. a. Press and hold red END key for 2 seconds >> Phone Options >> select Power Off >> Phone will shut down >> Ok Procedure, cont. 5. Press and continue to hold the Volume Up button using your left thumb. 6. While still holding the Volume Up key, use your right hand to depress the green Send key, the white Track ball and the red End key (sequential order). 7. Continue to hold all 4 until keys completely down until the handset vibrates twice then let go of the keys & track ball. a. Formatting Data and Cache appears 1. If you do not see the above (Formatting Data and Cache) redo steps 1 through 7. 2. If you get a Fast Boot, Self Test or Blue screen redo steps 1 through 7. 3. Allow the phone to completely reboot. This may take a few moments. 4. The phone has now been re-set to factory default settings. Please proceed through standard set up and activation procedures.
If still no luck, call Kyocera directlyand report the problem.
turn on phone, ake sure that " Desktop " [the name of phone, e.i. METROPCS, etc. is showing on front screen. If not, press what looks like a arrow key facing left or " Back key ". until you see the name of the phone on screen. then on the bottom left or right corner of screen U should see "menu", press that and you should get a list or pix [pictures] of what U want to do. You should see a pix [picture] of a camera. Some were (usually in the center of [left side] pix of speaker, [right side] back key,are the up,down,left,right GO keys. 'tab' to or move to camera. and press center key. there U go.
To turn the phone on or off: press and hold the red "end" button.
To call a number: open the phone, dial the number you want to call, and press the green "talk" key.
The talk key is also used to answer incoming calls.
Volume: most phones have two buttons on the side, each with a single arrow (one up, on down) when not on a call, these buttons will higher or lower the volume of the ringer. when on a call, they will adjust the volume of the speaker.
ok try following steps:reboot your phone when they getting reboot press = green button(answer key) + 3 star key(*) but befor that make sure that your phone data will be lost above procudere may restore factory settings of your phone
Turn on your phone using the red power/end button. While
in the programming mode the [OK] key is used to save, the left soft key
to [Exit] without saving and the right soft key [Back] to return to the
Enter ##626* (##NAM*) for NAM Programming
You will be prompted to ENTER SUBSIDY CODE
Enter 333333 (3 six times)
Press the [OK] button to select the MIN (Mobile Identification Number)
Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MIN and press [OK]
Press Navigation (arrow) down once to access the MDN (Mobile Directory Number/10 Digit Phone Number) and press [OK]
Enter your new 10 digit Cricket MDN and press [OK]
Press Navigation (arrow) down once to access the IMSI (do not change from IMSI_11_12=00)
Press the Navigation (arrow) down key twice to access the CDMA System ID and press [OK]
Enter the 1 to 5 digit CDMA System ID and press [OK]
Press the red power/end button to exit.
(mdn is your phone number min and cdma sytem id will be given by customer serv rep
Here’s how to hard reset or format your Nokia mobile phone: 1) Switch off your phone 2) Press and hold these 3 keys together: -green dial key -the star key(*) -the number 3 key (Ugh, I wish I had three hands…!!) 3) Power on the phone
Warning: Do not release the keys until you see a formatting screen and even after the phone has started. Wait until the initial sound starts to play and the hand animation is displayed.