- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Invite someone with YM account to be your friend in YM. Then ask him/her to chat. After typing your message in typing chat box, press ENTER and your text will shown in conversation display automatically.
Cause:- Call logging is not enabled for the Message list.
Ensure call logging is enabled from the Phone application Options menu.
1) From the Home screen, open the Phone application.
2) Display the menu and select Options.
3) Select Call Logging.
4) In the Show these call log types in message list field, select the type of call log to be displayed in the messages list.
5) Display the menu and select Save.
I hope I was able to help you.
i had a simmiler problem i had a fone witch would allow you to text but would only let me use 30 carectors before it went on to second messsage the result was i was paying 50p for a text message with 150 carrectors.
i sent my fone to these guys they reprogramed it now its finehttp://www.mobilephoneservicecentre.co.uk/