Question about Ecoquest Flair Air Purifier
The fuse is contained in a compartment just above, but integral to the plug receptecle on the unit (where the cord plugs into the unit). First unplug the cord from the unit. Next pry the fuse out with a small straight screw driver. If you own the 110v version (as opposed to the 220v unit) you'll need the 1.6 amp slow blow fuse. For the 220v unit use the 1 amp slow blow fuse. Just match up the fuse you remove from the unit. The above information was found in the manufacturerers owner manual. Found online at: http://www.ecoquestintl.com/support/US40135_Fresh_Air_Owners_Manual.pdf
page 7 - Changing the Fuse
Posted on Jan 02, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2012 | Sharper Image Ionic Breeze 3.0 Air...
Jun 30, 2011 | Alpine Air XL-15 Air Purifier
Jun 08, 2011 | Ecoquest Breeze AT Living Air Purifier
Sep 03, 2010 | Ecoquest Flair Air Purifier
Aug 22, 2010 | Ecoquest Flair Air Purifier
Jul 02, 2010 | Ecoquest Living Air Classic Air Purifier
Jun 30, 2010 | Ecoquest Fresh Air Air Purifier
The problem: EcoQuest is now Vollara, and has discontinued the sale and service on the Breeze machine. Some of the machines may have basic problems which you can troubleshoot.
1) If absolutely nothing happens when the machine is plugged in, check the fuse. Replace if needed with the EXACT same size (usually available at auto parts stores). Also check the plug, making sure it's inserted firmly and is not frayed or broken.
2) If the machine turns on, buzzes, but the fan doesn't turn, you can remove the front grid and fan blades and oil the shaft with a light household (sewing machine or hair clipper or 3-in-1) oil.
3) If the fan turns, but no/little purifier odor is emitted, check the plate(s). Inspect them carefully for any flaws, cracks, loose seals, broken screen filament, discoloration, burned spots. Any imperfect plates must be replaced. (Call Vollara Customer Service at 800-989-2299, using #16618 as the dealer referral number.)
4) Clean plates which show no defects. Use a solution of ammonia/water 50/50. DO NOT USE any kind of sudsy or scented ammonia, nor any cleaning solution which is merely ammonia-based. DO NOT use detergent or any other cleaning product! Use a soft brush to scrub, then rinse well. Blow-dry or air-dry. DO NOT USE any kind of towel or cloth to dry! Avoid touching the screen mesh with fingers.
5) Clean antenna ionizer (the circular metal object) and the plate contact "fingers" with a cotton-tipped swab and alcohol.
6) Double-check to see that all parts are inserted and aligned correctly, and that there are no visible loose or corroded wires.
If none of these options works, the problem is most likely in the computerized works, and cannot be easily repaired. Perhaps some machines can be used for parts and a knowledgeable electronics person may be able to reconstruct a couple of working machines.
You can attempt to locate a dealer near Tempe by going to www.vollara.com and entering your zip code in the "Find a dealer" link. Or you can call the above customer service number and ask them to find a dealer for you.
Jun 07, 2010 | Ecoquest Breeze AT Living Air Purifier
May 14, 2010 | Ecoquest Fresh Air Air Purifier
536 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: