- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This option is only for the people whose primary switch is okay.(Anyone who know how to use multimeter can reply me for solution dealing with electrical system
There are two things you have to do.
1. Door alignment.
Sometimes the door gets mis aligned due to excessive use of oven......because people smack the oven door alot.
MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF OVEN AND DISCHARGED CAPACITORS.(IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DISCHARGE THEN REMOVE THE OVEN PLUG AND WAIT FOR 1 HRS TO DESCHARGE CAPACITORS
1. Remove right side pannel
2. remove all the wires and cables that are connected to controle board which are comming from the controle pannel(the pannel that has display and buttons ).
3. There are two nut (9mm or 10mm) that you have to remove to take apart the front control pannel.
4. Once you remove the pannel, put it aside.
5. Now take out all 4 black caps from the oven door.
6. Ready for alignment
7. Lose all four bolts just give 2 turns to lose(don't lose too much).
8. Tap door at the center and then hold it with one end.Use other hand to tighten the bolts.
Now your door is aligned.
Reinstallation is reverse of removal.
1. open the left side pannel
2. At the top where the door latches .There is an primary switch which needs to be adjusted.
3. loosen the switch and then retighten by aligning it in correct way.
please explain what you are doing with the alignment screen. Have you done the 5 point alignment method? have you confirmed it? if it cannot confirm your alignment and it is going back to the first step again, you need to change your touchscreen module.
Hi. You should tap the screen with the stylus carefully and with a little bit more pressure, accurately on the cross sign evertime it appears. When you successfully tap each cross sign once, you would be able to pass to the other settings, but in case there is a problem passing though the screen aligning, here is a small tutorial about how to bypass that screen through your PC: (http://goatechno.blogspot.com/2008/12/windows-mobile-stuck-at-screen.html) Hope this helps.
WHEN I AM SWITCH ON MY POCKET PC IT IS SHOWING ME (ALIGN SCREEN) AND TTAP THE TARGET FIRMLY AND ACCURATELY AT EACH LOCATION ON THE SCREEN .THE TRAGET WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE UNTIL THE SCREEN IS ALIGNED.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM REPLY ME DETAILY