Question about HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
When i try to print it tells me status ready documents ready but will not print ive used this printer before and it worked fine what am i not doing right can you walk me through set up thank you jamescunha @yahoo.com
Hi, I installed hp dj 3600 printer in my system earlier on, before I bought hp dj 3650. I have been trying to install it through internet downloading but cannot please help.
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
There are several things to do with it.
1. try to re-install your printer driver
2. check all the cables or the usb ports
3. try to use other printers if you had some
4. try to re-install your windows
5. if all of those wont work its time for you to buy a new printer or change it if warranty is still available.
Note: try to check your motherboard
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2010 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
Nov 17, 2010 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
Nov 11, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
Sep 22, 2009 | HP DeskJet 656c InkJet Printer
Jun 22, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
May 04, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Nov 21, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!