Question about Kodak ESP 5 Printer
First thing you need to do is will do the overriding the error
1. open the pritner access door fo the printer
2. if the printhead or ink cartirdges already in center remove the ink cartridges and the printhead
3. If the printhead already removed close printer access door., Turn Off the pritner then after 10sex turn It own.
4. Now your pritner should detect no printhead installed not paper Jam., If you still recieved paper jam error without the pritnhead installed you need to have a printer replacement call kodak toll free number 1 800 421 6699 ext 05
5. Now if the message is pritnhead not installed., reseat the printhead and the ink cartordges then close the pritner access door., If your ecived same message paper jam., You need to replace the printhead you may also call kodak 1 800 421 6699, and have your free printhead replacement.
Most of the time overriding the error message solve the problem
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2018 | HP LaserJet 5000n Printer
Dec 21, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Clearing credit card-sized paper jammed inside the printer
Credit card-sized and 4" x 6" sized paper must be loaded properly. If this media is not loaded properly, it will feed into the printer and will not exit. Credit card-sized paper should only be loaded in the ASF and in portrait orientation. 4" x 6" sized paper can be loaded in the ASF or cassette. But must be loaded portrait orientation.
If credit card-sized paper was loaded in landscape orientation in the ASF and did not eject (exit), please follow this procedure.
Dec 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 01, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7680 All-In-One Printer
To manually remove paper pull on the paper with both hands being
careful not to tear the paper while pulling it. If you're unable to get
to an edge of the paper that allows you to pull it you may need to
manually rotate the gears that feed the paper through the printer.
Preventing a printer paper jam
As mentioned earlier it is inevitable that you will encounter at least one paper jam during the life of your printer. However, if you're encountering frequent paper jams following the below steps can help prevent paper jams from occurring.
Oct 04, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1332 Laser Printer
Oct 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
556 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: