- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2)press up/down to tam
4)It will say play(press ok to play messages), or press up/down till delete all
5)press ok it will say confirm
6)press ok this will delete all messages. If you want to record your own message follow steps 1 to 3 then 4)up/down till ANS MODE press ok,
7)scroll up/down it will say, ANS ONLY or ANS + REC,
8)select ANS + REC, press ok,
9)it will now say PERSONALIS(your own personal message) or PREDIFINED(standard answerphone message), select PERSONALIS press ok 8)now it will say PLAY MSG scroll up/down it will also say RECORD MSG, press ok hold phone to your ear till you hear a beep, record your personal message then press ok, if you go back to step
10) you can hear your message.
In normal mode, Press and hold 0 key to turn on/off answerphone and your personal message will be on.
To delete messages press 2 key for 2 seconds as messages are played press 6 to delete, you can delete messages before or as they are playing without listening to whole message.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Try this but you have to use the LG PC Suite.
Reset the Handset reserved memory by:
1. Go to "Setting" then "Memory Manager" then choose "Handset Reserved Memory "
2. Choose "Clear All" then choose "Yes"
3. After this an envelope will appear on top of your screen
4. Use the PC Suite on your computer choose "Message" then "SMS" then "Task" then"Reload" then choose "Outbox" from there delete the message.
You may erase messages in the following three ways:
To erase a message while it is playing
1. Press and release PLAY/STOP button.
2. Press the review and skip buttons to select and play the message you want to erase.
3. Press the delete button, the current message is erased, and the next message plays.
To erase all previously played Messages in a mailbox
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in talk mode)
2. Press and hold the delete button until "ALL OLD MESSAGES ERASED" is announced.
To erase a message from the handset :
1. Press the flash/answerer button on the handset
2. Press the play/stop (key 2) on the handset.
3. Press the erase (key 0) on the handset to erase a message during playback.
NOTE: Erased messages cannot be restored.
Deleting Messages Delete All Messages After you have listened to all messages and heard the two beeps, press 3 ,3. Delete Selected Messages Press and release 3 while the message you want to delete is playing.
I had the same problem.
Here is the solution that I received from Motorola tech support:
1.Delete all messages
2. Unplug the power and re-apply power
3. Quickly press and release << (previous message) and >> (next message) buttons together while the "Press review to receive setup instructions" message is playing.
The display will change from a segment scanning clockwise to anti-clockwise
4. Quickly press and release the On/Off button before the "Press review to receive setup instructions" ends. The display will change to a square scanning clockwise.
Note, this goes by quickly. I had to repeat steps 1-4 a couple of times before I got it right.
5. Press and release the delete button. The unit will emit a beep.
6. Press and release the on/off button. The unit will emit another beep and annouce "Press review to receive setup instructions"
Here are sample paragraphs from the user manual : hope it helps !
The new message LED on the handset flashes when you have new messages in your
answering system. The LED stops flashing when all new messages are played back.
3) To delete all messages, press delete messege in standby mode. Press delete
messege again after the announcement "To delete all messages, press delete
When you try to delete all messages without first listening to your new messages,
you hear several short beeps followed by an announcement "Please playback all
messages." This protects you from accidentally erasing messages you have not yet
When you press delete messege, you are permanently deleting the message. Once
deleted, the message cannot be replayed or retrieved.
Thks for the above info. Went to my 530 to fix same problem and didn"t work. Mem in use light kept flashing. Re-traced phone line and outside line and found they were plugged into wrong jack. Moved the phone to the phone plug and outside line to outside line, and problem gone. This worked for me but there may be other causes that will make this happen