Question about Samsung 710N V2 17" LCD Monitor
Hi, try with another crt monitor to check if the display card is ok..if that works fine then u will have to take it to the service center.. let me know..
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
I am a technician-informatic. I have repaired about 80 Lcd Samsung monitors with theese problems. I offer the repair manual.
Manual has been done with the experience of the repairing Samsung Lcd monitors. Manual was made by me and shows how to open monitor, how
to solve dark screen problem, how to check and replace capacitors, how to solve the problem non-optimal mode (without reprogramming MCU or
changing the main board) photo are included. 100% functional. The repair process is very simple 30-40min. (does not need a lot of
experience in electronics and expensive instruments) and is not expensive. With this manual you can solve problems by yourself and save
"Not Optimum Mode 1280x1024 60Hz"
- The monitor turns on but turns off by itself, the LED blinks green.
- If you detach from the PC points to "control cable" the picture runs continuously in the vertical direction or presents while line , and
as soon as it is reconnected, the monitor goes off.
- The monitor does not turns on and dont dispaly anything, the LED blinks green-lit, if you detach from pc points to "control cable".
- The monitor turns on, works well some time, but after a window apiers "Not optimum mode. Mode recommended 1280X1024 60Hz"
- The monitor turns on, works well only with low resolution 800x600, when try to change a window that reads "Not optimum mode. Mode
recommended 1280X1024 60Hz"
the manual you can find on ebay (my ebay name is asnerejas123):
Samsung monitor repair manual guide 710n,913v,510n more
Riparazione - repair Lcd Samsung monitor 710n,913v,510n
Reparaturhandbuch für Samsung 710n,913v,510n und andere
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 710N 17 in. Flat Panel...
Sep 05, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 710N 17" LCD Monitor
Jul 24, 2009 | Samsung 226BW Monitor
Dec 26, 2008 | Samsung 710N V2 (Ivory) 17 in. Flat Panel...
May 16, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2008 | Samsung SyncMaster 710N 17 in. Flat Panel...
Nov 24, 2007 | Samsung SyncMaster 931B 19" LCD Monitor
Mar 23, 2007 | Samsung SyncMaster 710N 17 in. Flat Panel...
640 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!