Question about Yahoo Mail
firsly get a Cable connection for Internet access. Get a static IP address. Register a domain ( purchase the domain name from some kind of hosting service.)and then point it to your Static Ip Address. Tell your domain company you would like to have some email boxes set up and then have them forwarded to your local computer where you have set up your email service or setup POP3.
or first step is to
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2012 | Google Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
Type the machine ip adress on the adress bar of the machine and hit enter.
Then the machine webpage will appear
1. Click the Network Settings link, login asadmin, username is admin and password is also admin and click the Services Settings link.
2. Use the SMTP server IP addresses in the Primary andSecondary Server fields rather than the server names.
3. Verify if the mail server is using the default SMTP portof 25. If it is not, then change the Port Number to match the server. Port 587is a commonly used port if authentication is required.
4. The Reply Email Address must be a valid local emailaddress for some mail servers or messages will be discarded. If using a Reply Email Address like: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org confirm that the email address actually exists.
5. If the server is running SSL (GMail uses SSL) for bettersecurity, check the box next to Enable SSL. Click here for instructions on how to setup scan to GMail.
6. Leave the User Name and Password blank temporarily andperform the Connection Test. A successful response will verify that the serveris really a valid SMTP mail server.
The following should be performed byan I.T. person
Mail server settings
1.Createa new user account and password for the mfp on the mail server this useraccount name , the name set in the mfp
Apr 08, 2011 | Sharp MX-2700N Color Copier
Nov 29, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Nov 09, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
May 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2009 | Century Floodgate Bulk E-mail (2CM60001A1)
Oct 01, 2007 | Pantech C300 Cellular Phone
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: