Question about Computers & Internet
Try reinstalling Yahoo! Messenger. The messenger can be downloaded at http://messenger.yahoo.com.
Steps required for Windows XP:
1. Click on Start, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs
2. Find all Yahoo! products and remove them.
3. Select the link above and Save As... to the Desktop.
4. From the desktop, install the new Yahoo! Messenger.
5. Try Yahoo Messenger.
Steps required for Windows Vista/7:
1. Click the Start Orb, Control Panel, Programs and Features.
2. Find all Yahoo! products and uninstall them.
3. Follow the link above and download the latest Yahoo! Messenger. Save As... to the Desktop.
4. From the desktop, open the Yahoo! messenger installer and complete the installation.
5. Try Yahoo! Messenger.
If you have any questions or are unsure about something, please feel free to respond! Also, please don't forget to vote! Good Luck!
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
on Dec 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
May 15, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 28, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 03, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 19, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: