Question about Yahoo Messenger
Please let us know the web browser along with its version (e.g: Internet Explorer 8,Firefox,etc...) which you are using to access Yahoo mail.
If you are using Internet Explorer, clear the browser cache using the following steps and login to Yahoo:
1) In the Internet Explorer window click on "Tools" menu, choose "Internet Options." This opens the "Internet Options" window.
2) In the "General" tab, under Browsing History, click on Delete button
3) Check the boxes next to the Temporary Internet Files, History and Cookies heading and click the "Delete" button within that section.
4) .Click the "OK" button at the bottom of the "Internet Options" window.
5) Close and re-start Internet Explorer. Then login to your Yahoo Mail account.
Hope this solves your problem. For more help and clarifications, please reply to this post. Thanks
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 01, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 17, 2010 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 12, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 15, 2009 | LG Dare VX9700 Cell Phone
Jul 22, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 27, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: