Question about Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Range - White-on-White
Thanks for using FixYa. F93 code means "Maximum oven door lock time exceeded." Actually it's trying to lock the door but is not aware of the time to stop. Please check the micro switch and lock’s motor. Replace whichever has gone bad. To reset it turn it off for more than 10 minutes and then turn it on.
Please do rate the solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2015 | Frigidaire 30 in. Electric Gallery Pro...
Jan 23, 2014 | Frigidaire Ovens
Jan 12, 2013 | Kenmore 40494 / 40495 / 40499 Electric...
Sep 03, 2011 | Ovens
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
Jul 07, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Dec 17, 2008 | Frigidaire FGB24S5A Gas Single Oven
Dec 03, 2008 | Amana AEW3530DD Electric Single Oven
1,598 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: