Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular Phone
Hi, you get this error message when attempting to access a corrupt contact list database on the BlackBerry smartphone, BlackBerry Device Software or software application component has failed, or there is corrupt data from a wired or wireless synchronization.
Isolate the corrupt data by turning on advanced logging for Intellisync
1) Turn on advanced logging for Intellisync.
2) Once the corrupt data entry has been isolated, delete it from the desktop email client and the BlackBerry smartphone.
3) Synchronize again.
Clear the contact list database on the BlackBerry smartphone.
1) Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
2) Click Backup and Restore, and then select Advanced.
3) From the Device Databases list, select Address Book, and then click Clear.
4) Return to the BlackBerry Desktop Manager window.
5) Synchronize the contact list with the correct translator in Intellisync.
I hope this information will help you
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Oct 24, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Dec 12, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Nov 18, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Nov 10, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Oct 21, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Oct 20, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8800
Jul 03, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Jun 10, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
900 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: