Question about Western Digital Passport 320GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive
Though, i gotta know of os platform u r using..
n assuming that u hv enough/sufficient space left on ur c: or system root drive..n using ram more than or atleast 512mb..n directx installed..
try updating itz firmware..
the Software part:..
1) hv a licensed and UPDATED antivirus installed (i preferavg/kaspersky,remember, without updation a full version antivirus is useless)..
2) download, install n run microsoft kb890830..http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=AD724AE0-E72D-4F54-9AB3-75B8EB148356&displaylang=en..
3) download n run Startup Control Panel..http://download.cnet.com/Startup-Control-Panel/3000-2094_4-10039330.html..'remove all the unnecessary startup items from here..(if u can't find what to remove, post me/us in ur comment with all the items listed in each n every tabs herein)..
4) remove all unnecessary software from add/remove programs..
5) download, install n run 'Advanced System Care Pro'..http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Pro/3000-2086_4-10399324.html..
6) disable the following:..
a) 'Automatically Restart' right click on my computer->properties->advanced->start up n recovery->(uncheck on the) Automatically Restart;
b) 'Error Reporting' right click on my computer->properties->advanced->error reporting->disable error reporting->(uncheck on the) 'but notify me when critical error occur'..
7) Increase the size of Virtual Memory, Initial: 1440; Maximum: 2880
contact ur system admin/vendor....
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
on Sep 26, 2011 | ESET NOD32 Antivirus
on Sep 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 03, 2011 | SanDisk 32GB Ultra Backup USB 2.0 Flash...
Please follow the steps below for connecting the
Camera to the Computer for transferring the images.
Turn the Camera ON.
Turn the Computer ON.
Make sure to Insert the
Memory Stick in the Camera.
Set the USB CONNECT option in the Setup 2 Menu of the Camera to PTP.
[Set the Mode dial of the Camera to Camera, press the Menu button, select SETUP-->SETUP2-->USB
Connect the Camera to
the Computer using the supplied USB cable.
The Computer will
automatically install the USB Driver for the Camera.
When the installation
completes, an AutoPlay window will
In the AutoPlay window, click the Import Pictures option.
In the Importing Pictures and Videos window, click the Import button.
If the USB connection
from the camera is not recognized by the computer, disconnect the USB cable and
repeat changing the USB CONNECT
option to PictBridge, Mass Storage or Auto.
If the issue persists,
try connecting to a different USB port on the Computer.
Try re-installing the
USB Driver from the Device Manager.
Nov 23, 2010 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 Digital Camera
on Jan 01, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional Full...
Sep 17, 2010 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Jan 26, 2010 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Jan 12, 2010 | Electronics - Others
Apr 09, 2008 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
253 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: