Question about HP KQ246AA Deluxe Webcam
The installation disc does not work for WIn 7.THIS
FIXES THE PROBLEM! .
"virtual driver not found" error.
Follow these steps:
1. Put in the install cd into the drive.
2. Go to "my computer" and right click on the drive with the cd and click "open"
3. find the "magic-i" folder and copy it to your desktop.
4. in the magic-i folder, run setup and choose the uninstall option. (this should uninstall everything from arcsoft)
6. Go into the magic-i folder on your desktop and RIGHT click on the "Setup" application.
7. Click "troubleshoot compatibility"
8. choose "troubleshoot program"
9. Choose "The program worked in earlier versions....."
10. Then choose "windows vista Service pack 2" and click next
11. Then choose "start program" and in about 10 seconds the installer will pop up.
12. Install the program.
Posted on Nov 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2017 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP EliteBook 8440p...
Mar 26, 2011 | HP Photosmart 935 Digital Camera
Sep 11, 2010 | Broderbund American Greetings Spiritual...
May 11, 2010 | HP KQ246AA Deluxe Webcam
Dec 27, 2009 | HP KQ246AA Deluxe Webcam
Nov 30, 2009 | HP KQ246AA Deluxe Webcam
Nov 24, 2009 | HP KQ246AA Deluxe Webcam
Nov 13, 2009 | HP KQ246AA Deluxe Webcam
Nov 11, 2009 | HP KQ246AA Deluxe Webcam
994 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: