Question about Coleman Electrical Supplies
If you can't get power to flow once generator starts, try this...
Look in the manual. There is likely something about field flashing the magnetic field. According to the Briggs and Straton web site (similar solution for all generators), the easiest way to do this is to.
1) start the generator
2) plug an electric drill into the generator (without drill bit)
3) make sure drill is set to forward direction (if a reversable drill.
4) pull the trigger on the drill.
5) If the drill does not start, spin the drill's chuck clockwise (When looking down at the chuck from the drill bit end). Spin counter-clockwise if holding it like a pistol and pointing away from yourself.
6) Do this several times (hard) until the the generator will kick in and suddenly make the drill spin at full speed.
Be careful not to drop the drill or poke someone with it as you celebrate success.
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2014 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHRCI Road King...
Apr 11, 2014 | 2007 Harley Davidson FLHRC Road King...
Jan 30, 2013 | Ricoh SPC242SF Colour Multifunction...
Jul 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 29, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 1045 Black and White Copier
Jun 18, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 1035 Copier
Jun 03, 2010 | Vizio GV42L 42 in. LCD Television
Feb 11, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio SP C410DN Laser Printer
Nov 19, 2009 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32HS500 32" TV
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!